Name: Jane Shen
University: University College Cork
Major: Digital arts and humanities
Research Interests: dah, fashion, marketing, social media, education
- University of Shanghai for Science and Technology from 2006 to 2010, Technology English (B.A.).
- University of Shanghai for Science and Technology from 2010 to2013, English Language and Literature, esp. Rhetorics (M.A.).
- Kristianstad University in Sweden from 2011 to 2012, English Education (M.A.).
- University College Cork from 2015 to now, Digital Arts and Humanities (PhD).
- From 2013 to 2015, work as head of Academic Affairs Office and Principal’s Secretary in Shanghai University-Mod’Art International Institute of Fashion and Arts.
Other Intern Experience:
- HR Intern in Shanghai Education Commission from June, 2009 to Aug, 2010.
- PJM Intern in United Automotive Electronic Systems Co., Ltd (UAES) from September, 2012 to 2013.
- Intern in Shanghai Educational Human Resource Exchange & Service Center from March, 2008 to September, 2010.
- “Ambassador” in the US Campus from 2006 to 2007.
- Office assistant in the University of Shanghai Science and Technology from 2006 to 2008.
- Luxury Brand Marketing (2016)
- Toward Analysis of Fantasy Theme of Steve Jobs’ Stanford Commencement Speech (2013)
- Investigating Reading Strategies in the CET-6 Reading Comprehension Test for Chinese Non-English Major Students (2012)
- The Good Mother: A Moral Guide in Family Education (2011)
- A Mathematical Analysis of Twilight (2011)
- Magic of Love–Elements of Magic Realism in Twilight (2010)